As the greenhouse effect and the energy crisis become more and more serious, solar energy has been greatly developed in recent years. From the initial large-scale power generation application to the current application in various industries, solar energy products are no longer out of reach, but more and more It is more closely related to our daily life. Now let's talk about the application of solar panels on refrigerated trucks.
The traditional fuel-fired power generation refrigeration mode is to frequently start the generator refrigeration mode, which has high requirements on the generator, high loss, and discharges the gas that pollutes the environment. In response to these defects, a solution to replace part of the fuel with solar energy has appeared in the market, because solar energy Refrigeration can greatly reduce energy consumption, noise and environmental pollution, and is a new type of environmentally friendly resource.
At present, it is relatively easy to realize the main mode of solar refrigeration: convert solar energy into electric energy through a light energy converter, and perform work for a refrigeration compressor through an electric scroll compressor to achieve an electric refrigeration effect.
Solar power refrigerated transport vehicles are based on ordinary refrigerated vehicles, organically combining solar cells, control systems, inverter systems, and energy storage systems to form a vehicle that can drive normally, and can also use the panels installed on the top of the compartment. The photovoltaic modules on the vehicle generate electricity, and the inverter boosts the voltage and stores it through the battery for the vehicle's refrigerated unit.
The design work of the solar power refrigerated transport vehicle consists of six parts:
1. Automobile electromechanical driving system
2. Refrigeration unit control system
3. Photovoltaic power generation system
4. Inverter control system
5. Energy storage system
6. Car body, etc.
Solar refrigerated vehicle refrigeration units can achieve the same cooling effect as ordinary refrigerated vehicle refrigeration units. The biggest difference lies in the difference in power, which is powered by solar panels and built-in battery packs.
Solar panels installed on the roof of the refrigerated truck
The installation is super simple and convenient. Fix the solar panel on the roof of the refrigerated car that is conducive to direct sunlight, and then connect it to the controller of the solar charging panel through the extension harness, and finally connect the harness to the car battery for use.
During the day, the refrigerated truck completely relies on the solar panels installed on the roof to power the refrigeration system. The remaining power is stored in the battery to provide power for cooling at night, without consuming diesel oil and reducing exhaust emissions. The power generation rate of the panels is very low, and the refrigerated truck will not be cooled by the solar system.
The new solar refrigerated truck has the following advantages:
1. Low energy consumption and less pollution. It uses solar energy to generate electricity, and through the conversion system of the inverter, it greatly saves energy and reduces exhaust emissions;
2. Exquisite appearance. Just install a photovoltaic panel on the top of the car.
3. Easy to use. The solar car is equipped with an automatic switching system for energy supply, which can use traditional energy for energy supply in bad weather.
4. 10%-12% fuel saving per 100 kilometers.
5. Carbon dioxide emissions can be reduced by about 1.5Kg per 100 kilometers.
6. Carbon emissions can be reduced by about 0.5Kg per 100 kilometers.
7. High-efficiency DC brushless motor is used to run more smoothly.
8. Reduce the number of engine starts and prolong the service life of the engine.
9. The cooling speed of refrigeration is fast, which improves work efficiency and reduces engine energy consumption.
10. When loading and unloading goods, the goods and personnel can be protected from the influence of exhaust pollution.
11. When parking, ensure that the goods in the box can maintain the original fresh state.
12. Comply with food safety regulations and realize green food distribution.